- Designer: digital and print graphics, website and mobile app UX.
- Photographer: Event, Portrait, Urban Motion, Rural Still-Life.
- Content Manager: Social media and advertisement tools.
- Clean Energy Advocate: When Gen A is advocating door-to-door, at events, or abroad I join the canvassers in discussing clean energy policiy with the assistance of the app I helped design: Atomic Action. Find it in the app store!
- Leader: As a manager at Generation Atomic I organized field teams for canvassing, coordinated & scheduled the digital design team, and oversaw/delegated the writing of content by our interns and guest writers.
I also co-led a classroom teaching English in Linfen, China.
I'm a multi-disciplinary creative professional based in Minneapolis and I love to work with causes, non-profits, and b-corps that resonate with my passions, whether that's clean energy, environmentalism, human & animal rights, or social equality.
I'm always open to learning about new ways I can make a difference in the world.
I've been designing graphics, illustrating, and photographing for various clients and non-profits over the last 5 years, but in the last 2 I've focused heavily on cause marketing, content management, and full-package branding. Sometimes that means building an identity from the ground up, finding new ways to recruit my clients investors and get the word out, or creating and managing my client's social content to update their communities and increase visibility and online-reach.
I Received my BFA in Graphic Design from the U of M Duluth in Fall 2013 and then moved to Minneapolis. My first Internship turned employment was with Graph-X Underground in New Hope and lasted 2 years. I worked shortly for a Minnesota DFL campaign before starting at Generation Atomic where I was the primary designer and creative lead as well as a photographer & videographer for environmental events around the world. The highlight of which has been filming the activities and events of Nuclear for Climate at the United Nations Climate Change Conference (Cop23) in Bonn, Germany.
A self-labeled environmentalist, I've been passionate about nature and social justice from a young age, so getting to use my creative skills for organizations that are striving to save the planet and its people was a double win for me.
I also ran a food truck for a while; While it was fun to wear a chef's jacket and lead a team of skilled cooks, it ultimately wasn't my calling; I'd rather chase a just cause than just chase dollars.
I balance my day job with my creative passions, like photography, Illustration, and cooking, as well as less creative passions like running, yoga, urban exploration, and board/card games like Settlers of Catan or Magic the Gathering.
Powered by Squarespace
Find me on the social media above, or use the form below to email me directly.